Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lessons From My 20s: I Need To Laugh Every Day

These two keep me laughing.

I think we all know that laughing is good. Life gets stressful and sometimes you just need a bit of comedy. Not only is it fun to laugh, but it has tons of health benefits. I'm not going to go into all of that. Google it if you want to know all the health advantages.

Often at the end of the day I realize that I am way too serious and wound up. So, I do something that makes me laugh. It lightens my load and gives me some perspective back. 

I thought I would share with you some of my favorite 'go to' videos for when I need some comic relief. Enjoy & please let me know your favorites. I'd can always use more you tube videos.






1 comment:

  1. John Daker, hands down! I laugh every time I see it! Lolly

    ReplyDelete