|Pool time with the kids at camp|
My husband is a speaker at youth camp & we brought the whole family along. It's been fun - lots of swimming, eating beige food, and feeling very old. I swear I was just 13 myself and trying to decide exactly how high my tube socks should be to qualify as 'cool'. These kids have been blessed to be the ankle sock generation & know nothing of the agony of getting tube socks scrunched correctly.
However, it is incredible to see God raising up a fresh generation of passionate people. I'm sure I'll be posting on that in a few days.
Until then...I saw this hilarious list making the rounds on Facebook & thought I would share it here. No clue who the author is, but I think you will enjoy:
To Do List
- Make vanilla pudding. Put in mayo jar. Eat in public.
- Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other.
- Wear shirt that says "Life." Hand out lemons on street corner.
- Get into a crowded elevator and say " I bet you are all wondering why I gathered you here today."
- Major in philosophy. Ask people WHY they would like fries with that.
- Run into a store, ask what year it is. When someone answers, yell "It worked!" and run out cheering.
- Become a doctor. Change last name to Acula.
- Change name to Simon. Speak in third person.
- Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say "Help! I've been turned into a parrot."
- Follow joggers around in your car blasting "Eye of the Tiger" for encouragement.
Personally #4 is my favorite. What else should we add to this list???