1. One thing you should know is that I may not look the same when you see me next. I get bored with my hair very easily. OR maybe I am a spy. You pick
|Here I am with the current red. The husband stays the same though.|
2. I really love Subway sandwiches. They are truly a delight to me.
3. In my mind there is something fundamentally wrong with buying groceries from non-grocery stores. Purchasing oranges at the same place I can buy tires is just unnatural. Sorry Walmart.
4. I am a type A/ Bohemian hybrid. You will find me trying to figure out a plan for how to run an AIDS clinic while swaying to Frank Sinatra with my hair up in an Italian scarf. It can really throw people off...
5. I am NOT laid back. People think I am because I am low-maintenance and pretty even keeled. I don't like 'chillin'. I like going. I always want to go somewhere new and do something new. No thank you to summer break.
6. It took me 2 years to learn how to cook a baked potato. Literally 2 years. I will save you all the time and toil that I spent. Put the potato in a 350 degree oven for 2 hours. Now you can use your two years to do something else.
7. When I was little I created a plan to convince my parents that we could, in fact, have monkeys as pets. I figured what they needed to eat, the cost, sketched a diagram of the monkey , planned out their vaccinations...They didn't go for it though. My parents are not quite as visionary as I am.
8. When I type, I hear my voice saying the words out loud. Kinda like Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail. I'd like to think that I don't smirk and smile thoughtfully into the distance like she did while typing, but it is very possible that I do.
9. I am very old fashioned. Surprise! I use a pen and paper. I think handwriting is an important art. I will also physically dial the phone numbers of people instead of just clicking on them in my contacts. It bothers me that people don't actually know each other's phone numbers anymore.
10. I think I would really enjoy gardening if it didn't involve dirt and bending over so much. But, I do love gardens. Particularly wild English gardens. Could sit in them for days. But, if left up to me I would never do any work in them.
See, wasn't that nice. NOW we are friends. Honestly though, I wish I could sit and chat with each one of you. Hear your stories and learn about where you are from. AND if you are one of those people from Finland, Kenya , Chile or wherever, please let me know who you are. I'd love to hear about you! Have a great weekend everyone!