Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Day In Pictures.

No matter what day it is, it will most likely require a nice cup of coffee. 


                       Now onto my day. Lets pretend for a moment that anything would be possible today. In my lovely dream world, I would be sitting here and reading a    book...


Then I would walk along this adorable street and find a fantastic restaurant.

A stroll along this beauty to finish the night off.


In REALITY, this is what my day will look like...


Laundry! And LOTS of it. I bet if I put on a polka dot dress like this lady it will be more fun.


I will attempt to make my kids toys and books look like this by the end of the day. It will most likely be delayed by having to clean up a few spills from these guys


Now that my kids are covered in juice, I am going to have to do some more laundry. 

And so it goes...






No comments:

Post a Comment