Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's A Holiday!


Merry Christmas from Lark & Bloom! Can't believe it is already Christmas. Didn't we just celebrate Labor Day? Wouldn't it be nice if you guys could all come by my house for hot chocolate, cookie decorating, carols and, flag football for you guy readers? What is a masculine holiday activity anyway? Fire! We could build a bonfire.

Many of you I have never met in person, but I carry you in my heart and I thank you for inviting me into yours as well. Lark & Bloom isn't even a year old yet and I have already been BEYOND blessed by you guys. Thanks for reading and letting me share my life and thoughts with you. So thankful.

 I will be taking a break from blogging until January 1st. Need a bit of time to re-fuel and work on a few other writing projects. I am looking forward to a fantastic 2012 with some fun posting series in store. 

In the mean time, I pray that you all enjoy time with your dearest relationships and spend some time dreaming with God about the year to come. Thought I would leave you with one of my new favorite Christmas songs. Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have an awesome break and that you enjoy being with your family. (I also hope that this is the last Christmas you have to spend apart from your other kids.) I have really been blessed by your blog this year.

    susan

    ReplyDelete