Friday, February 4, 2011

Amy The Wonderful



This is Amy. She is wonderful. I've always liked her, even though she pledged Chi Omega instead of Kappa. We got the opportunity to travel the Thailand together last fall. This is when I discovered just how great she is. She brought big fuzzy socks for the flight, a large tub of facewash in her carry on, went along with the gag about me being famous in the Taiwan airport...but most of all she ministered so gracefully in the Holy Spirit.

She has wisdom beyond her years, a gift to council and teach. Thankfully, she is a writer and can share her insights with an eager audience. Her books are going to bring revelation to our generation. I am always amazed at the depth of her heart and how well she loves people. She has the glue gift. You know, the ability to connect with people no matter how diverse. And they stick. They stick to her because she is wonderful.

I love the ideas that this lady comes up with. An entrepreneur for the Kingdom. She has a beautiful mind full of vision and concepts. The way she thinks is a blessing to our church and any group she is a part of. She is faithful to her friends, gets behinds them, supports them and is a rock for pretty much any relationship she is in.

I love adventure and I love spur of the moment. Amy has been a fabulous adventuring partner. Helping me navigate the alley ways of downtown as I try to find antique malls, scouting out the hello kitty lounge in the airport in Taiwan...wish there had been time for many more explorations like these. Cheers Amy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth: Fun to read your blog! Your friend sounds like someone I'd love to have for a friend too AND be like.

    ReplyDelete