Sorry men, you will have to come back later. This one is for the girls...
One of the most regularly asked questions I get is for make up recommendations. So, here you go. Enjoy!
Best Morning Moisturizer
- Clarins Multi-Active Day Wrinkle Correcting Lotion $56
- Jergns Natural Glow FACE Daily Moisturizer $5
- Neutrogena UltraSheer Liquid SPF 55. During the spring/summer when my skin isn't too dry, I just use sunscreen as moisturizer.
Best Eye Cream
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream $46 (but lasts forever)
- Cosmedicine Opti-Mologist Eye Cream w/ Light Diffusers $12
- FOR NIGHT: ROC Retinol Correction eye cream is by far the best. But it has retinol, so you should only use it at night. $20
Best Night Cream
- Olay Regenerist Night Elixir $22.50
- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate $44
- Any foundation by Bobbi Brown. Most are $46, but last a very long time.
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation $8
- Tip: If you add a bit of moisturizer to your foundation you get a tinted moisturizer. Great for summertime.
- CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer $8
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer $22
- I prefer MAC eyeshadows, hands down. Tons of colors. easy to blend, stays put. $15
- MAC Fluidline Gel Pot $15
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama Eyeliner $6
- Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Flared Mascara $7
- Diorshow by Dior. This is the industry standard when it comes to mascara. $28
- NARS blush. $28
- L'Oreal True Match $9
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter . This feels like a lip balm & has the bold color of a lipstick $7.50
- NARS Lip Gloss. This gloss stays put like a lipstick & is worth the money. $24
- Origins Rain and Shine Liptint. The perfect lipstick/balm combo. Really natural looking. $15
To those of you who have asked me to do this post, I hope it was helpful!
|Super easy Cat Eye thanks to Pinterest|